Swimming Pool Inspections San Antonio, TX
Buying or selling a house with a Pool and/or Spa? There are significant cost, operations, maintenance, and safety factors associated with the structural aspects and systems associated with owning and operating your pool. Having a detailed visual inspection and basic testing of the pool structures, systems and equipment can help identify and mitigate the costs and risk factors associated with your Pool and Spa.
At HomeTeam Inspection Service of San Antonio we offer swimming pool inspection services for residential customers using both the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) standards of practice for optional pool inspections and the more detailed National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF) standards and best practices. Our inspectors are specially certified by the NSPF as Certified Pool Operators and Inspectors (CPO/CPI). Inspections cover the following major Pool/Spa areas:
- Basic Chemical Analysis and Testing of the water chemistry.
- Visual inspection of all structural, electrical, and plumbing components and equipment.
- Visual Inspection and basic operation testing of all pool/spa systems including but not limited to the following: Control Panels/Timers, Circulation systems (Pumps/Motors, blowers, valves, gauges), Filters and Filtration systems, Chemical/Chlorination and/or Sanitizer Systems, Vacuum pumps and equipment, and Heaters.
- Pool access and current safety requirements.
Thorough, Dependable Service
At HomeTeam Inspection Service, we go out of our way to provide the thorough inspections you need to get the peace of mind you deserve. No matter the size, shape, or setup of your pool, we'll examine every element to ensure that it's suitable for swimming and in good working order.
Don't take chances; make sure your pool is safe for swimming and does not have unexpected deficiencies that can cost you. Call us today for more information or to schedule a swimming pool inspection.
Professional home inspections conducted by a TEAM of inspectors.
As the professional leader in home inspections, HomeTeam takes great pride in being fast, trusted, and accurate.
HomeTeam offers convenient bookings, efficient inspections and fast reports on every home inspection.
Why Trust HomeTeam?
"The inspectors were on time (if not early), knowledgeable, and friendly. They also relayed information in a way that allowed me to understand what was going on. I felt they were incredibly thorough. They certainly made me feel confident based on the inspection of the property I purchased."
"Everyone was completely thorough. It was great that HomeTeam was able to coordinate all inspections to be completed at the same time (insect, insurance, etc.). I just had to make one phone call and everything was done."
"I like the team concept because everyone had their own area of expertise. They were friendly, competent and certainly on time!"
"They explained things in an easy-to-understand fashion. The inspection results were delivered very quickly."
Andrew and Michelle Hamilton
"The team members we worked with were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable."
Associations & Memberships:
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- #21320 (J. Jackson)
- #21319 (S. Brooks)
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR)
- Veteran owned and operated local business
- National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF)
- Certified Pool/Spa Inspectors (CPO/CPI)
- Angie's List
- Texas Professional Real Estate Inspector Association (TPREIA) Membership